Would you like to have 3 weeks paid time off a year? Work for a family-oriented, fun & customer service based company? Below are positions we have open right now:
Position 1 – Stair/Rail Installer
Do you like woodworking and home improvements? Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Loudoun Stairs, a stair and rail manufacturer in Purcellville, VA is hiring for Installers in their Renovations Department for jobs within the VA, DC, WV, & MD area.
The Installer is responsible for the removal of old stairs and rails and the installation of either complete stairs and rails or treads and risers along with building rails from scratch. You will work in the customer’s home so attention to detail is key to this position. We are looking for Installers who will install the way they would in their own home.
- Woodworking experience
- Intermediate construction & installation experience
- Positive energy
- Results oriented
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able prioritize responsibilities
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Top of the line pay
- 401k with up to 3% match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- 1 week paid parental leave
- Paid time off at year-end
- $500 Bonus after 90 days of continuous employment
- Tuition Reimbursement $5,000 annually
This division is responsible for transforming existing stairs and rails into the homeowner’s vision. Come join a great team that makes dreams come true!