Are you fearless of manual labor? Do you take pride in your work? We want you! Loudoun Stairs has been established for over 30 years and has built a great reputation, both in the tri-state and local area. Located in Purcellville, VA, we specialize in providing quality exterior and interior stair and rail fabrications for commercial properties and residential homes throughout Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and D.C.
Specific duties include:
• Read drawings and blueprints, following instructions at various levels of detail
• Follows work orders and instructions on correct assembly of building components
• Applies basic welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
• Fabrication: cut, grind, drill, shear, and fit-up
• Welding: Mig and stick welding skills required, Tig preferred.
• Installation of projects on-site
• Assembly: assemble basic mechanical equipment
• Inspect welded surfaces and structures to identify flaws
• Working directly with customers
• Works in a safe manner and follows all safety policies while performing job duties
• Maintains work area is kept clean and organized work area
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
• Performs various other job duties as assigned and needed
• Three (3) + years of experience or AWS D1.1 certification
• Valid Driver License and clean driving record
• Strong reading, writing, and math skills
• Able to operate tools, machinery, and vehicles safely
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Must be flexible with hours and able to work overtime as needed
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision.
If you have the essential requirements, an intense love of learning, and a strong work ethic with a can-do attitude, please submit your resume and a copy of a current driving record less than 30 days old.